Someone should have warned me last week when I thought everything was a mess that this week would be a hell of a lot worse. It’s cool though, I have learned more this week at work than I have in a very long time, and I’m excited for what the future could potentially look like for me there.
You don’t come here to talk sop though do you. I had had a great post planned for today with great Easter Menus and MyRecipeMagic.com but I never got the time to put it together so I guess we will just scrap that. I was reading a magazine the other night and saw an advertisement for a credit card with Tina Fey. I of course actually read this advertisement because, Tina Fey.
I chuckled quite a bit and started thinking about what my answers would be, then my genius brain decided it would be a fabulous idea to turn it into a post, and since I got out of work early today (I’m actually pretty shocked about that) I decided to slap that baby up here for today’s post.
So here is my 20.
- Stewarts Breakfast Sandwiches
- Doggie Daycare; Someone in this family should be able to play all day long.
- Tickets to As I Lay Dying at Upstate concert Hall (I’m a dreamer).
- Gas. At almost $4 we are breaking the bank around here.
- Stewarts Milkshakes
- Impromptu target trips.
- Price Chopper Market Bistro Sushi.
- Sons of Anarchy downloads from amazon.
- Bacon, because everything is better with bacon.
- Stewart’s hot fudge Sunday, I love that place.
- Pedicure. Because when you lift/run a lot someone needs to take care of those callouses.
- Monthly cake day at work, because that’s just how we do.
- Dog treats as bribery for abandoning him daily to go to work.
- Paper umbrellas for no reason at all.
- A gym membership so I can take out my aggression in a semi-safe environment.
- Where does the beer keep disappearing to?
- Beads and craft supplies from my favorite hippy store. I would like to be buried there.
- Magazines: Bon appetite, Clean Eating Magazine, Oxygen magazine, Elle, Women’s Fitness, I may have an addiction.