We are wrapping this week up Friday Five style over here. In case you were unaware I have been on vacation and just got back yesterday. I should have lots of pictures to share with you today, but to be honest I took approximately 5 the whole trip. I was too busy actually living in the moment, rather than viewing it from behind a camera lens. I got a few snaps up on instagram if your super interested in stalking me.
- Waking up at 5:25 after almost a week of vacation is one of the hardest things ever. Thank god for Scottish Breakfast tea, I mean the tea itself is great but a splash of whiskey in is a wonderful way to start the day. Thank you Dianna Gabaldon for the idea.
- My ankles and knees are super swollen from the awesome sunburn I got while on vacation. Be prepared for some sunburn remedy posts, because this week I have tried them all!
- The Journey that is the Yellow Table Cookbook, has got me all kinds of inspired to throw dinner parties, left and right, and tonight! I rhymed and it’s true I’m having one of my good friends and her family over for dinner tonight. It’s been a long time and I’m stoked
- Because this quote it exactly how I am feeling right now.
- Now since it is Friday let’s just get started by backing our azzes up with and oldie but a goodie. I hear this song walking the strip on vacation. A couple of redneck boys in a pickup had it blaring. Let’s just hope for their sakes that I just popped up on the classic rock station and they were too lazy to change it?