Friday, January 3, 2014

16 of my Best Clean & Healthy Meals from Last Year


It’s a new year and the time when everyone starts their New Year’s resolutions, and let’s be honest it’s all about making ourselves a better person one way or the other.

I thought it might be fun, while everyone else is looking ahead at everything they hope for this year, to take a look back at some of my favorite clean meals from the past year. Maybe they can help you reach this year’s goals!




6)      Steak & Soba Stir Fry

8)       Herb& Ricotta Pasta


6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh my mouth is watering! They all look so delicious..the stews...the greens..ah! Thank you for linking up!

    Amanda Rose
    sewmuch2say.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww!!! They look so good friend. You need to put up the Maple sriracha Chicken recipe !!! Mouth watering : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog site! Love the colorful foods! Tempting photos! Yours is a keeper! Best wishes to you in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I get the recipes for these loevly dishes my dear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what happened to the links! It's been updated now though so they should all work now. You can also click on the clean eating button on this page to get to them all.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips